Monday 18 March 2013

The Temple of Emperor Curisitytea Confusionox


It appears that things have sort worked against us today as I spent a good deal of the day helping the Ghost Writer hunt for a couple of IT discs. Neither of us have found the discs and we are not sure why. It is a tricky situation because the Ghost Writer is as scatty as I am and really cant remember what he did with them, but on the other hand he tends to do all his serious IT stuff in the same place, so there is little reason for the discs not to be there. Luckily they are not particularly critical discs but it is all a bit strange that they are not easily to hand, and this sort of thing happening does mess with the Ghost Writers head, he thinks it’s all part of a conspiracy theory to drive him mad . . . . . . It appears to be working rather well if it is. Anyway that took care of much of the day although the Ghost Writer did manage to do some proper work too so that is good because I did not.



This evening I have been drumming with my drumming colleague and it will be a few weeks until we get together again now, as he is off jet setting to the Turkish Syrian border for a holiday to look at the ancient ruins of a secret temple built thousands of years ago by a secret society who it is said liked to build secret temples to confuse mankind thousands of years in the future, much in the same way as my diary; so that when they are reading this in five thousands years they will think it is all true word for word unaware that my diary  makes things a little more flowery and exciting than they maybe are. So as long as no one spills the beans so to speak and says things like Zombies are really all quite harmless and are really vegetarians, eating the spilt beans all will be well, it would be amusing to think that in thousansa of years time folk think Zombies are scary . . . . . . .  Still me and the Ghost Writer are real enough although I am not sure about his discs.. … . . . I think he is going mad, hopefully in five thousand years he might have found them.


Oooooo and don’t worry too much about my drumming colleague, he says he will not be too close to Syria but he will be at a secret temple, but not drumming.  Just think only last week he was in Birmingham, so he certain lives a jet set life style these days, although he says the flight is with Easy Jet so he is taking his own sandwiches with him for the flight.

.
Ooooo I love this little song I used to play it very loud in Australia 
.

6 comments:

  1. I was just now watching the credits to a movie and way far down into them I saw a person's name : Doug Cooper - and I thought, wow! I have a dog named Cooper!

    Yes, computer things have a way of losing themselves. I keep instaLLation disks in the boxes that the larger physical machinery came in, that way they don't get lost. I once kept most things in a critical bag, but it got misplaced. For a while.

    I did manage to write a decent tiny piece of software to debounce a button during an interrupt on my Arduino. I also bought a white breadboard today to replace the red one that is difficult to see the wire connections. So I am having fun, but it was too cold today to paint, plus I thought it might rain but it didn't.

    I unpaused the movie and noticed another Cooper person; maybe a relative to Doug? ...unpausing again ... I didn't notice anymore Coopers, but the print was tiny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mr ESB. It appears that you have managed to create interrupts in a film. I tried that once in the local cinema but I was thrown out and have been banned, and rather than bebounced I was denounced.

      The only Movie person I know who might be related to Cooper your dog is Gary but he was mainly a black and white movie man so might be more dalmatian.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I was at home watching on the teLLy on my Apple TV device. It has this button caLLed Pause not to be confused with Cooper's paws, that actuaLLy lets you ask the movie to wait a bit until you return. You don't actuaLLy have to go somewhere, for instance you could trick the Apple TV into thinking you were going some where else but reaLLy ..and here is the fun part.. just stay in the same room. I have something sad to teLL you but I would have to do so with a private message (email). So if you want to go to my blog site to send me an e-mail so I could get your e-mail, I would appreciate it. Other than that I am just doing laundry and vacuuming because Cooper has entered his annual shedding season.

      Delete
    3. I have left my email address for you to find on your blog Mr ESB. My favourite button on our TV is the mute button it kills all the sound from adverts. Very useful until advertisers realize how many people kill the sound on adverts and create silent adverts....

      Delete
  2. I have lost count of the amount of things that have been lost in this house.
    It's quite amazing that for such a small dwelling so much important stuff can just grow legs and wander off.
    currently on the hit list are Mrs H's driving licence, My microphone, My Driving licence, MY i-pod dock, MY GUITAR STRINGS, MY OTHER SHOES, MY ... well you get the picture - 99% of things that go missing are mine.
    I share the ghost writers thoughts of a conspiracy.
    grr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ghost Writer although concerned for you plight of lost things is also rather reassured that he is not alone in such things happening, and says strangely 99% of the lost things are his also rather than Mrs Ghost Writer.

      His conclusion is this is a man thing that happens to men

      Delete