Thursday 21 March 2013

The lost Penguins, more trenches and a possible yeti


OK I appear to have done something terrible tonight I have deleted my first draft of my diary entry for the day. I never rewrite my diary entry normally, I usually switch on the PC close my eyes and start typing then look and see what has happened. Only tonight I was not happy so I have started again and I am not writing all that again PHEW and the worse bit is all the correcting, I have said many times I am the worst speller and typist in the world and I mean it, so now you know that everything up to here is a rewrite and everything after here is not (yes yes there are two here’s or maybe three now).



Sorry about all that gore and the penguins what I was planning to say is the school said I have a skill that needs to be nurtured and developed and honed to perfection, so in order to develop this skill to its very best, they sent me outside to dig a trench. Well that’s not fair, but the headmaster says I dig better trenches than children three times my age; I did point out this meant they were not children but teachers. But he just said “exactly” and told me that even teachers can’t dig as good a trench as me. Of course its dads fault sending me out digging trenches everywhere, it is not normal for a young eccentric chap like myself to be out with a pickaxe, fork and a spade in deep muddy holes, it like being back in the eighteenth century again.

OK enough of this because it appears I may be saved from trenches in the next few days by a classic re-enactment of the film The Abominable Snowman just in case that nice Steven Spielberg fancies a bit of snow ice and more monsters and Zombies (sorry I mean yeti’s)  . . . . . . . . . . . Hang on Yeti that’s a Y word that could be useful.

Ooooo yes Miss I visited with Mr S, and then Miss I told her friend that Mr S was not well so she would not have to go out with X an Y and although Mr S was off work not well; was he that not well that Miss I had to stay at home . . . . . . . . this is a clear case of pink eyes and we all know what that means.


  
.
.

5 comments:

  1. The fact is that a Yeti is a Sasquatch without a tan.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Penny I must admit I had to look that up but it was what I thought it was. Us folk over in the UK just know it as Big Foot I think that is something to do with it having one normal sized foot and one very large foot. I'm told this is so it can run round trees very fast as the difference in foot size gives a very distinct bias to one side, but also makes it very hard to catch.

      It no doubt explains why it does not wear shoes either as it is hard to get two shoes of different sizes without buying two pairs. We just have Banshees and Zombies over here so it is no fun, Ooo yes and Badgers.

      Delete
  2. You gave me an idea for a tee shirt design. Take the letters "ec" and put a circle around them. Then when someone asks what the shirt means, you point at the letters ec and first say "eck" and then slowly say 'centric' while FIRST having your index finger trace the circle clockwise, then a second time counter clockwise, always starting and stopping at the very top of the circle. THEN if they happen to try to repeat what you just said, but get anything wrong, shake you r head no and repeat the process until they get it right or they start throwing fire at you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what the Russian word is for people who don't believe in yetis?

      Nyetis

      hahahahahahahahaha

      So here is something fabulously st up id ly funny. My wife just walked in the door and said, begging, please don't be mad at me. I didn't give her a reply. Then she told me that she had just ran out of gas and coasted down the hill and parked in front of our house. AND she negotiated a 90 degree corner right before our house, which would mean no power steering. She just asked me to go to the diner for supper so that I can get her a jug of gasoline while I go to check on our mutual friend. I doubt that he is back to work yet.

      Delete
    2. Cars do run out of fuel from time to time, it was rather clever of your wife to manage it at home and not somewhere really awkward.

      I'm sure you friend will need a bit of time to get his head together but sometimes the return to normal meeting friends and a bit of routine can help.

      After America, Russia is the next most popular location for page views so I hope they like your Nyetis it is very furry (sorry Funny).....

      Delete