Saturday 16 March 2013

The CIA, MI6 and Monsters in Holes


Yesterday’s diary entry was all a bit of a rush and so I hope it made some sense, we had a lovely meal last night and were last to leave the restaurant which we normally are, in fact we always are. We knew they were keen for us to leave because one of them very helpful held the door open for us even before we stood up to go, but I think they now know that we tend to take our time eating but it is because we are busy discussing things of importance.

So last night we discussed gyroscopes, a theory that a person standing on a hard wooden floor weighs less when they stand on a thick carpet, and Mr Charlie was telling us of a friend you was having problems with a St Bernard (the large dog not the saint) standing on the roof of his house. Apparently it was not the dog that was a problem but all the people who would knock on his front door to tell him he had a St Bernard on the roof of his house; it seems the dog liked being on the roof.

And the preview at the gallery was good but there were quite a lot of people in when we went to look at the art so we did not stay too long, it is always tricky to look at art when the room is full of people.


 OK back to today it started sunny and almost not cold (please note I did say almost) which did mean we were out doing things like chasing monsters, digging holes to put monsters in, climbing trees to look for monsters, looking under large rocks for evidence of monsters, and taking photographic evidence of monsters. The one serious down side to this was I did not find a single monster or even any evidence of the monsters, it was also rather suspicious that the holes I dug, having been informed were a dead certainty to find evidence of the monsters were then filled in with new plants. Not that I thought it was a set up job to make me dig rather a large number of holes but I’m sure dad really could not get the wrong spot (for monsters) that many times.  Mr Jones says we are mad to believe in Monsters and all they are, are aliens from the far reaches of outer-space, and it is plain that the talk of monsters is a MI6 and CIA conspiracy to distract the public from trying to communicate with the aliens. It appears one of the many reasons he hunts Aliens in the nude is MI6 agents are never seen in the nude in a wood, this is something only done by people wishing to be friendly with aliens. At least Mr Jones agrees about Zombies and says this is another reason to hunt aliens in the nude, Zombies always run away when they see him all muddy and sneaking through the trees in the dark stark naked. Dad says that Mr Jones has got Zombies and the local bird watching society mixed up and one day he is in for a bit of a shock.

Right sorry distracted . . . . . . after a while it started to rain and we all ran in (not Mr Jones) and remained in because it was also getting colder all the time. I also have reason to believe Wales won an important rugby match against England today but I did not watch it and don’t know the score and am not one hundred percent sure that Wales won but the indicators are that they did, so all I can say is COME ON SCOTLAND .  . . . . . . . . .HAH HAH HA HAH HAH HAH AH HAH AH HAH ah hah ah hah ah ahhhahah hha

Mum just said IDIOT.

8 comments:

  1. When I was around 11 years old the St Bernard of our school nurse, I think last name was Hauck, would sometimes escape and venture onto the playground at school. They lived just a short distance west of the school, just west of the swimming pool that is no longer there. The Haucks have moved as weLL. But it was nearly six years ago when I checked so it is possible that some form of Hauck lives there. Or a different St Bernard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a long time since I have seen a St Bernard (the dog) and I have never seen one on a roof, but my friend would not say this unless it was true. The discussion about weighing less on a thick carpet was based on some mathematicians theory and I am told it also involves a set of scales.

      Delete
  2. I got to thinking about the naked man in the forest. If he eventuaLLy becomes covered in muck, then would he stiLL be considered naked? Maybe muck-ed. And if his first name was not Ed, you could say 'muck-ed not Ed Jones', but then that starts to sound like 'knothead' which in our country is a negative term. Oh, dear. I hope I am not creating enemies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are safe on this blog Mr ESB we have no enemies here it is not allowed, particularly as this is my blog, and you are a fellow member of RATs.

      Ooooo yes I have just had a huge shock I looked outside and it has been snowing, I am of to bed now so it will be interesting to see if it is still there in the morning.

      Delete
    2. "SNOWING?!?!? NOW?!?!?" I eXclaim internaLLy. It was a little bit cool here today. My friend Badger was cold in Vienna so I told him that I would send him some warm thoughts, and he said that it seemed to help. So I am thinking that maybe in the process of mentaLLy warming part of Austria I accidentaLLy cooled part of Texas. I hope I didn't make a mistake and remove part of your heat too.

      I have completed several eXperiments with the Arduino and now I am studying interrupts. Interrupts are a sneaky way of making computers act like they are doing multiple things simultaneously in a smooth manner. They are so cheap and tiny that I wonder if someone has spent much effort making a supercomputer (linked multi processors) out of them, that might be fun. WeLL, I am off to the diner soon for Saturday evening. Stay warm ...

      Delete
    3. I am always having problems with interrupts but they do not make me look like I am multi-tasking or even single tasking. In fact the tend to make it look like I have stopped.

      I think thinking about making somewhere warmer might be the cause of our snow, after all the energy required to warm up your friend must be from somewhere because as I remember it, energy cant be created only changed or transferred. I am going to think about transferring my weathers energy back to me, so please apologise to Badger if he gets colder again. You can tell him I have nicked my heat back.

      Delete
  3. That Mr Jones is going to catch his death one day...or a restraining order. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has several restraining orders out against him but the police say they don't really want a muddy nude man in either their police cars or cells.

      I read somewhere that statistically nudists are the least likely group of shoppers to shoplift stuff, I can see the logic in that. But they are the group who are the most likely to have left their wallets at home.....

      Delete