Thursday 27 December 2012

The Owl and the Pussy cat


Today is one of those funny days because many have had to start returning to work but those of us still on holiday are pondering what to do. I still have loads of things to eat and so I have made a start on that. For example I managed to polish off that Harry Potter Owl leg at lunch time no problem . . . . . . YUM. And I have a good variety of other things to eat including peanut brittle I have not had peanut brittle for ages it is WELL COOL as long as your teeth don’t fall out while you are eating it. 

I have not managed to get outside much lately because the weather is bad, it was raining again at one point today and more is due. The ground is incredibly boggy and although at first sight it may appear to be fine, if you attempt to stand on the grass you slowly sink into the ground and it turns to a gluttonous muddy mass resulting in rescue attempts using ropes and winches to pull you out of the muddy lawn and back onto the path .

It was a Big Owl
 

I got an interesting key ring fob thing for Christmas which is designed to bleep and flash at you if you whistle, so that if you loose it, a quick chirpy whistle will find it again (as long as it is nearby. But I can’t whistle (OK it’s not my fault I have tried) so I though AH. . . . DAMN but I have discovered that it also responds to coughs and certain people on the television and certain sudden noises and being shouted at as you tell it to shut up because you know where it is. So all in all it is WELL COOL, strangely it refuses to work with other noises even loud ones like clapping or firecrackers or cats tied to a radio controlled model helicopter in a major film re-enactment of Apocalypse Now, that will teach the cats not to snigger at humans hiding under tables on the 21st December just in case the world ends

So that’s it; that is the days events and now it is a bit too late to add another song from the Ghost Writers musician days when good musicians would call round and tell him he was rubbish and hide his guitars. .  

No comments:

Post a Comment