Saturday 8 December 2012

The End of the World, Christmas, Aliens, spacegulls, cheese and a homemade Christmas chandelier


As you all know there are two events due fairly soon and I have been discussing both of them in my diary as I prepare. And so far  Miss Fionaski the Famous Russian Spy, Captain Nessman of the High Seas and Mr H have all in there own way influenced my own thoughts on one of these . . . . . . . Yes The End of the World. Well today it is the turn of Mr ESB (A chemist and grower of pineapples who lives roughly at the top of Snowdon (the mountain not the Lord) but in Texas. I add part of our conversation here to make you all see where my powers of logic have led me in anticipating the form of the End of the World

Mr ESB 8 December 2012 13:42
I am not sure how weLL birds share food, as I have neVer eXperimented with them. I did once do an eXperiment with sliced cheese as an outdoor material of construction. I placed several slices on the horizontal top side of an old T shaped pipe clothesline pole. The cheese got veRy hard and lasted several weeks. Ants would crawl around on it eXploring and eXpiring. For some reason ants died on the cheese. Soon the ants stopped coming near the cheese of death and did not even attempt to rescue their faLLen comrades. I would do the eXperiment again, but I didn't want to accidentaLLy kiLL any ants.

ME 8 December 2012 15:13
I am interested to hear your story of the cheese and the ants as I have never heard that before. Why would cheese have this effect on ants or is it something to do with cheese slices in particular rather than a traditionally made cheese. I like cheese a lot but if I was put on a cheese slice that was proportionally equal in ratio to that of the ant and a standard cheese slice, would I die... Maybe the End of the World will be the result of huge cheese slices falling to Earth from space, which is certainly something most people would not be expecting. As part of an Alien invasion it would be very effective as the element of surprise is a key factor in any battle.




Now I think we can all see that all the parts are coming together . . . yesterday we had Yod; Yod is almost certainly a cheese term or my names not Rob. Then there were the Huge Space Gulls and it is a well know fact that gulls like cheese and as we have rightly worked out that Space Gulls must be huge, really huge. So to attract the huge Space Gulls what you need is huge cheese slices, the result of which is us humans die on the cheese slices or are crushed underneath then they are in turn eaten by the Space Gulls leaving the planet to be invaded by aliens. SO if you see large slices of cheese falling out of the sky they are not a present from Santa, they are a part of an evil plan from aliens to destroy us all.

In other news Man Flu continues to mess with my head and so I have kept the day simple and started to prepare for the other big event, Christmas so I created a homemade Christmas chandelier that will match the Christmas tree and other décor as there is a chance that Christmas may arrive before the End of the World. Thanks to Mr H it appears that there is a built in error of 300 years and twenty one days due to various powers that be in the past messing with the calendar. You see you can’t even trust a calendar these days….

Ooooo I think I saw a large cheese slice fall out of the sky today I even got a picture which I will add later (to FB) or below on the blog


You can see that passing through the atmosphere has started to melt the cheese slice 

9 comments:

  1. Maybe, JUuuuuuust maybe, all those triangles that people think are UFO's are infact triangles of giant dairylea motherships!

    CRUMBS!

    Would ants die from cheese because of those little mites (don't know the real name) that live on cheese and give it its flavour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure about the ants Mr H but you might be right (mite be right HAH HAHHAHAH HAH HAHH HAHahh ah ah hah ahhah hahah hha ha).

      Giant Dairylea Motherships sound very plausible to me, I will ponder a plan I'm sure they may yet be foiled (HAH HAHh hah aha hah hah hah hah ah hahahah hha)

      Delete
  2. They were slices of American Cheese by Kraft. It is the same cheese that I feed to Cooper every day, and my wife also eats. I want to clarify that I don't feed my wife. I currently don't have a package of the cheese in my refrigerator in order to give you the bar code number, as I just have a half container's worth of the cheese in individuaLLy wrapped slices. I have several photographs of the cheese on the clothesline pole eXperiment. The shape of the cheese slice is a square and I overlapped them. I think you would say the overlap is in a diagonal manner. I started the eXperiment in the summertime, and the cheese slices melted-merged together before turning into a hard mass with a tough eXterior. I wiLL have to go back through my blog to see if I wrote this eXperiment on my blog. I know I put it on either Facebook or MySpace because my friend Jaime thought it was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purpose of the eXperiment was to determine if cheese could be used as a material of construction for roofing.

      Delete
    2. We get Kraft cheese slices in the UK, but we prefer cheese made in a more traditional way (whey HAHAHAHHAHahah ah ah hah hah ha ha) sorry about that. There are hundreds of different cheeses made in Britain if not thousands all with old secret formula's involving old socks of dried bats wings and the like. All of which taste great.

      However I don't think any would work as well as roof tiles

      Delete
    3. I didn't find the cheese story in my blog, but I did find an eXtensive photo album in Facebook from 2009. I have been rather busy the last several days, and I wiLL try to get them into my blog any whey. (Hhahahahaaaahhhaaahhhaaa, weigh way whey why y why y weigh way whey why y why y)

      Delete
    4. You have a way with words Mr ESB. I will continue to read your blog with interest as always.

      Delete
  3. Ive just seen this and just from the picture at the top - I knew you'd love it.

    enjoy.

    http://io9.com/5966908/8-of-the-weirdest-predictions-for-the-end-of-the-world?tag=superlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read those Mr H I think they lack the imaginativeness that us RATs can put to The End of the World . . . . a good bit of research however and you have now booked your place on The Arc, code named Hers on account that is was designed by women. The Arc-hers will have two of every thing in it so I need to find another Mr H, if you know of another one that would be very useful and I can inform Dan, Doris and Walter the crew.

      Delete