Tuesday 23 October 2012

The stereo typical working man and a keen new assistant.


I have been delayed from writing my diary entry today by the Ghost Writer who has done rather o lot of complaining about his IT work. It is not as if he has to work that hard; after all he is very part time at the best of times.

You see he is typical of the stereo typical working man in the west these days, a few hours of beating up a PC with a stick and he is done in. As it happens he also has a very keen new assistant who kept leaping up and doing stuff. As the Ghost Writer says it is not good for morale when someone new turns up all keen and enthusiastic, who leaps up and does things; I must admit I quite agree with that but I tried to assure him that it probably will not last too long. Being enthusiastic is good but seldom sustainable, unless it is eating good fish and chips which are one of the few foods that you can eat all day without major problems unlike things like curry or jumbo sausages which are good but will start to make you flag after an hour of so of enthusiastic eating.



OK what am I talking about, I really need to say what I was up too. I have been attempting to bride everyone in school to vote for Captain Nessman of the high seas photo’s in his photography exhibition but because there are no names on the photo’s they are all confused and are voting for all the wrong things entirely including a huge three headed mutant Zombie holding a large ice cream cone and a straw. I wouldn’t mind but I still haven’t found that photo myself yet, although I did see Captain Nessman’s picture of the huge Mutant spider yesterday. 

And at school we were discussing ancient maps and how they can lead to all sorts of problems particularly if the say they can lead you to the centre of the Earth.


OK I better go I will try and write something a little more exciting tomorrow but in the end it is down to events so they are difficult to predict.

.

7 comments:

  1. I have been stereo typical before. I would put records on the stereo and proceed to work on my typing while taking caLLs on my telephone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multi-tasking I am impressed, it is said that men can not do this.

      Delete
    2. I won der how much difference there is between multi-tasking and mule-tasking, and whether you could measure the difference in units of horsepower?

      Hahahahahahaha ... ah.

      Delete
    3. "Nay" - hayhayhayhayhayhay (horse laughter)

      Delete
  2. A hour of jumbo sausages would cause anyone to flag.

    ReplyDelete