Monday 11 June 2012

A day of flying goats and cardboard flames


Yes it is Monday night and very late it has been a lovely day here again, although I noticed a man on the news said it was raining in London so it is not lovely everywhere. At school Esmeralda has been catapulting the goat over the school, again. The goat is happy as the fresh vegetables are back under the skylight in the out of town supermarket so it has enjoyed some fresh British strawberries today. They are much better than the out of season imported ones which never have any flavour, although I don’t think the goat is that fussy. And he does not get the chance to be discerning when being perused by staff at the supermarket anyway.




OK tonight is brief and to the point as I said it is rather late, I have been making flames (cardboard flames) as part of the great project but I got delayed earlier this evening as I was drumming. Man needs too drum it is a basic instinct from way back. I am not going to mention football (AH damn I did) because I don’t do football and have little interest in it unless the crowd are using some large hand drums, not something European teams do much….



OK that’s it goodnight everyone 

.

6 comments:

  1. The flames look good! I'm not interested in football either, but unfortunately I'm surrounded by people who are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I think we are outnumbered but then I realise we are not outnumber but the football fans have nicked all the TV remotes; by dribbling up the left hand side and passing on the inside of the coffee table. Then if that fails they appeal the off side rule.

      Delete
  2. I was once at a European football match and nearly had a heart attack when the Spanish lads sat right behind me started banging on these massive drums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cool, those Spanish love football.... I think I would have watched the drummer though

      Delete
  3. Don't work too hard Rob. Can't be having you suffering a mischief due to lack of concentration or even from a lack of concentration. That sort of thing will lead you loosing you concentration and not concentrating enough causing silly mistakes and loosing your concentration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Mr H I was not listening what was that you said...........ha hah ahah hah ah hah ah hah ah hah ah hah h hh ha hah aha ha hah ahahha hahahahaahhaahha

      Delete