Tuesday 3 April 2012

Catching the Carnivorous Cave Crab of Cambodia


CRICKS we appear to have a Carnivorous Cave Crab of Cambodia in our cellar, the dog says the cats (Heavy Harry and Sooty) caught it and then it crept off into the cellar. Dad says they are clever critters and can consume a tin of cat food in a couple of seconds and will cut the tin open themselves…. COOL. I think the cats must have been creeping about in the crypt of the church and got it confused or cornered cos they eat cats.   

It appears the cats thought is was some sort of Chinese Coach roach and were very (to put it mildly) Cock a hoop particularly as it had just eaten the Chaplin’s (the Rev Clark) Cockerel and Cocker spaniel, a coconut and a pair of cycle clips.  Clearly caution is needed it all reminds me of the film “The Creeping Unknown” at a Cinema near you sometime in the last Century. I’m sure the creature in that was a bit like Cyclops with the one eye. I have added the Youtube clip to make a comparison



Dad is constructing a steam powered catapult and the dog drinking a cup of tea and is consulting his chemistry set to make a complex chemical compound using chloroform to choke or Kill (Dam wrong K) the  Carnivorous Cave Crab of Cambodia.  The Church Choir are chanting “Catch the Carnivorous Cave Crab of Cambodia” while chewing cake and mum has suggested we set   Arnold the Android Anarchist from the Letter A on it and see who wins ………Well COOL

OOoooooooooo by the way …….. COUS COUS, cabbage and Chinese Chicken Curry with Cheddar CHEESE for Tea tonight …………………….. YUM

C whose a clever chappie then ……………… Mum has just said IDIOT (sorry CLOT) 

13 comments:

  1. I wonder if Steamjunk is the sequel genre to Steampunk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way you may get a mention in the letter E Mr ESB I have a cunning plan

      Delete
  2. That is pure Genius Mr ESB..... Steamjunkies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent about half the day figuring up new variations on each half of steam and punk. My favorite is Puppypunk. I am defining this genre as dog oriented fiction/non-fiction with eXtremely bright canine animals who can communicate with humans. So I guess both of our blogs would qualify.

      Delete
    2. So .....a bit like the film Puppypulp Fiction

      Delete
    3. My wife accuses me of overfeeding my Cooper, so in his case it would be Puppyplump Non-Fiction. I am not sure where Tarantino, Uma, Jackson, Willis, and Travolta would fit in, eXcept for maybe cameo appearances to see which ones he would bark and growl at. He likes women though, so Uma would be safe. Besides, she is busy being on Smash on NBC teleBision.

      Delete
  3. Not even C will make you have COFFEE rather than tea? Brit thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there such a thing as a non-carnivorous crab?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes I am sure some are friendly and eat noodles and pineapple

      Delete
    2. Absorbent Robert Rectangular Trousers? I re-worked The lyrics for that theme song several years ago.

      Delete
  5. The next time I'm in Cambodia, I will have to look our for the Carnivorous Cave Crabs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good move, I think you find then in Caves?

      Delete