Monday 31 October 2011

The new Dynamic Blog template design and pageviews

So my experiment with the new dynamic view has interestingly proved a point, well I think it has. On a normal day I get between 9 and say 25 pageviews when in the old blog design, although I have never worked out if that is true or the reality is, its just someone’s cat, randomly walking on the keyboard of a PC somewhere in the world. Lets face it Heavy Harry does that all the time, for some reason best known to him a keyboard makes a great bed.

When I change to the new dynamic view all of a sudden the entire world likes me, take today so far 86 pageviews. WHY? This is a simple humble diary. The eccentric Diary of Rob Z Tobor, OK I can understand that the world might like to read my diary (blog); because it is not like other blogs no it is somewhat unique, as the old saying goes, Try to be the prune proudly singing in the apple tree, looking at life from the other cider …….   I fear that might just get lost in translation round the world.

Anyway the point I am making is have a standard template on my blog 3 views a day or a Dynamic template on my blog, 1034 views a day……. OK blog god who ever you are whats the game. I don’t believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment