Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Complexity of the porthole or portholes and the new Dynamic Blog


I am taking a small break tonight to discuss my porthole or portholes as it should be, to the real world. As you all know this is a two way interactive interaction of brainwaves and other elements that create my life and in turn my diary. As mum says LIFE IS COMPLEX and that is certainly true.  Right OK back to these Portholes.

As many of you know my original porthole to the physical world was Facebook almost a year and a half ago or about that, then I stated the BLOG in Feb. I do like blogs but yesterday I changed it slightly to one of the new so called Dynamic Views (mosaic). Now I think it’s rather cool and my diary works rather well in this new dynamic view, but I do not know for sure what the rest of you can see.

I don’t know if you all know this but something can end up looking very different on different PC’s let alone all the different devices that are around to view cyberspace these days. So if possible I would appreciate your views on what you think of this new look blog. I don’t really wish to change it all back again, well not for a while until all this house moving is sorted (AAAAAAAAuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggHHHHHHH that is to do with the house move by the way).

For those of you who follow the blog and were proudly shown on the blog, I am really sorry I was not expecting this new dynamic view to hide you and it is also true of the blogs I follow I did have you listed and now that has gone too. But I thought I might create a new page with links to the blogs I like. In particular I would like to say Sorry Miss Lily I will get you linked back in to my blog ASAP ………. Partly because mum said IDIOT.....   

1 comment:

  1. When you feel like changing back your followers widget will be back also. Then you can do like i did and just make another blog and have tabs.

    ReplyDelete